As a successful investor, business magnate and philanthropist, you could discover something of value from Richard Branson as he reveals 23 tips for success.
Richard Branson Is Arguably The Only Entrepreneur In The World To Have Built Eight Separate Billion-Dollar Companies In Eight Different Industries
Richard Branson On Twitter
Tie-loathing adventurer, philanthropist & troublemaker, who believes in turning ideas into reality. Otherwise known as Dr Yes at @virgin!
Richard Branson Shares His Secrets For Success
One of Britain's highest-profile billionaires, Richard Branson, owes his fortune to a conglomerate of businesses bearing the Virgin brand, many of which he no longer controls. According to Forbes, Richard Branson is the eighth richest man in Britain with a fortune estimated to be worth almost £4 billion.
Compiled by Time.com are 23 tips for success extracted from two books written by Richard Branson called “Like A Virgin” and “The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership”.
23 Success Tips From Richard Branson
1. Don’t do it if you don’t enjoy it.
2. Be visible.
3. Choose your brand’s name wisely.
4. Listen more — talk less.
5. You can’t run a business without taking risks.
6. The first impression is everything — so is the second.
7. Perfection is unattainable.
8. You can’t do it all by yourself.
9. The customer is always right, most of the time.
10. Define your brand.
11. Explore uncharted territory.
12. You make your own luck.
13. Beware the ‘us vs. them’ environment.
14. Build a corporate comfort zone.
15. Not everyone is suited to be CEO.
16. Get a mentor.
17. Seek a second opinion, and then a third.
18. Cut ties without burning bridges.
19. Pick up the phone.
20. Always pick personality over experience.
21. Change shouldn’t be feared, but it should be managed.
22. When it comes to making mistakes, bounce back, don’t fall down.
23. Be a leader, not a boss.
There’s a more detailed description about each tip from Richard Branson.
Richard Branson – 10 Rules For Success
If you’d prefer to watch rather than read about Richard Branson and his success, here’s a compilation of interviews entitled Richard Branson – 10 Rules For Success.
Please Share This
If you’ve found this page interesting, please send a link to it to your friends using the buttons below. You’ll be helping us out, and your friends might appreciate it too, so please do it now. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it's free)
THIS PAGE HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED AS A FINANCIAL PROMOTION.
As SIPPclub neither advises on, nor arranges, nor recommends specific investments or strategies, we're unable to say whether a SIPP or SSAS or any investment within it is right for you. Ultimately, it’s your money and your decision, and you should only proceed once you're satisfied you've undertaken sufficient due diligence. If you need advice, you should speak to your trusted adviser, or you could find a local adviser from Unbiased.co.uk. Alternatively, we'd be pleased to introduce to a suitably qualified independent financial adviser.
Please read our full Terms which includes criteria for SIPPclub membership.