Pension-Led Funding Is A Real Alternative To Traditional Lending For Businesses And Franchises
The most challenging issue for business owners and directors currently seeking funding is the ability to source the most appropriate finance without losing total control of their businesses. Pension-led funding offers a viable alternative. Watch the movie below to see how it's done.
There Are Many Benefits Of Pension-Led Funding
Here are the main benefits for both businesses and franchises:
- More cost effective than bank funding
- Fees paid to your own pension at a rate determined by you
- No credit checking or underwriting
- No personal security, charge on house or reporting to the bank
- Facility managed by you and your trustees with no third party intervention
- No limitation on what the funding is used for
- Re-gain greater control of the company finance
- Monetises intellectual property
- Protects your company identity
- Option for future financing
- Introduces new capital into your company
- Reduces the need for loans, overdrafts and debentures
- Eliminates the requirement for personal guarantees
- Provides credit protection for assets within the pension trust
- Provides possible tax savings and future tax efficiencies
- Provides potential for significant pension enhancement
- Raises capital for any reason like MBOs, Business Development or Business Acquisition
Only Members Can See Exactly How Pension-Led Funding Works
Discover How To Profit From Pension-Led Funding
Full information on pension-led funding is available to members only. Please select one of the buttons below, so you can see how pension-led funding can benefit your business.
As SIPPclub neither advises on, nor arranges, nor recommends specific investments or strategies, we're unable to say whether a SIPP or SSAS or any investment within it is right for you. Ultimately, it’s your money and your decision, and you should only proceed once you're satisfied you've undertaken sufficient due diligence. If you need advice, you should speak to your trusted adviser, or you could find a local adviser from Unbiased.co.uk. Alternatively, we'd be pleased to introduce to a suitably qualified independent financial adviser.
Please read our full Terms which includes criteria for SIPPclub membership.